VIPorbit Announces First-Ever Line of Contact Management Apps Designed to Work Across Mac, iPhone and iPad
Editor’s Note: Since the issuance of this press release, the VIPsync Service is now available free of charge.
Now Mac, iPhone and iPad users can bring together contacts, calendars and communications for instant access to complete details on every relationship.
DALLAS, TEXAS, August 13, 2013—VIPorbit Software (www.VIPorbit.com) today announced the availability of a complete line of contact
management apps designed to work across Mac, iPhone and iPad.
The breakthrough product line includes VIPorbit® Contact Manager for Mac, VIPorbit® for iPhone and VIPorbit for iPad.
Designed for contact-centric business professionals using Macs, iPhones and iPads, VIPorbit apps manage complete contact details,
link calendars and tasks, and log communications related to each contact for instant access to complete details on every relationship.
The much-awaited VIPorbit Contact Manager for Mac is all-new from the ground up, and the updated iPhone and iPad versions have beautiful new designs and better performance in every module – making them faster and easier to use than ever before. VIPorbit does all this and more across Mac, iPhone and iPad:
- Manages contact details, including names, multiple addresses, social media accounts and includes 14 customizable fields to track whatever you need.
- Imports contacts from Address Book/Contacts, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Includes a built-in calendar that displays day, week, month and list views, and works with Apple and Google calendars
- Links related events and tasks to each contact
- Stores a chronological log of all completed and upcoming activities related to each contact
- Shows each day’s schedule at-a-glance on the customizable Dashboard
- Keeps unlimited notes from conversations and meetings
- Displays each contact’s social media activities, including Facebook and Twitter posts
- Produces reports summarizing completed activities and other relationship details
- Groups contacts into orbits for quick scheduling and group messaging
- Syncs in real-time between Mac, iPhone and iPad (requires VIPsync Service)
As a REMAX Realtor, when my boss said, “Find a contact manager,” I looked at all the top systems. Nothing compared to the functions and ease of use this app has! All my contacts are now at the touch of a finger and I can manage them so easily! LOVE-IT!
Meeting America, App Store Reviewer
VIPorbit is a hidden gem that shows its brilliance every time you use it. While most CRM solutions suffer from feature overload, VIPorbit delivers essential functions that allow you to focus on action while keeping things simple and manageable. It embodies the cutting edge of simplicity, like a Swiss Army knife for the road warrior.
Meeting America, App Store Reviewer
Pricing, Availability and Special Introductory Offer
VIPorbit Contact Manager for Mac is available on the Mac App Store at a Special Introductory price of $49.99 (Regular price $99.99)
VIPorbit for iPad is available on the App Store free to existing vipOrbit iPad customers or at the Special Introductory price of $9.99 for new
customers. (Regular price $29.99)
VIPorbit for iPhone is free on the App Store to new and existing customers.
VIPsync Service is required for real-time updates between Mac, iPhone and iPad and is available at https://www.myviporbit.com for $4.99/month or $45/year.
About VIPorbit Software
VIPorbit Software International, Inc., specializes in contact management apps that help business professionals build sustainable
relationships that lead to greater success.
VIPorbit is led by co-founder and CEO Mike Muhney, a recognized relationship management expert, who was the co-inventor of ACT!, which is widely regarded as having established the contact management category.
Kari Gates, Marketing Manager
VIPorbit is a trademark of VIPorbit Software International. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.