Free eBook Recommends ‘10 Ways to Build a Better Business Network’
Editor’s Note: Since the issuance of this press release, the VIPsync Service is now available free of charge.
eBook Outlines Strategies for Developing Effective Relationships and
Increasing Your Competitive Edge
DALLAS, TEXAS, November 21, 2013—VIPorbit Software International, Inc. (www.VIPorbit.com) , the leading provider of contact management apps for Mac, iPhone and iPad, today announced the release of a free eBook, 10 Ways to Build a Better Business Network. Designed for anyone using contact management software, the eBook outlines clear strategies for developing more effective relationships and offers tips and techniques for increasing their competitive edge. To download, visit the company’s website
“A person’s net worth is often defined by their network. Think of this eBook as a User Manual for building a better network, specifically for those using a contact management application,” said Mike Muhney, CEO and inventor of VIPorbit for Mac, iPhone and iPad, and co-inventor of ACT! software for Windows. “The goal is not to amass a giant database of acquaintances, but rather to deepen those relationships and build authenticity, trust and uniqueness with every interaction. The tips and techniques offered are designed to help anyone put today’s technology to work to build more meaningful relationships and take their business and life to the next level.“
Co-written by Muhney and Max J. Pucher, Founder of Isis Papyrus, the 25-page eBook brings to life the power of personal, mobile-driven connections. Much of the content is excerpted from a book the two wrote, entitled Who’s In Your Orbit? Beyond Facebook — Creating Relationships That Matter. The free eBook includes:
1) Make Stronger Connections. Your net worth is used on your network. Making stronger connections with those in your network is a long-term investment.
2) Define Your Orbits. “Orbits” describes the groups of people who are connected to you, not just by happenstance, but by strong reciprocal bonds and common goals.
3) Organize Your Orbits. The road to meaningful relationships is paved, not with good intentions, but with successful strategies.
4) Track Your Interactions. Simple doesn’t mean easy, but anything worth doing is worth doing well.
5) Stay in Touch. Staying in touch helps others keep you top-of-mind.
6) Make Messages “Them-Centric.” Don’t work so hard to communicate what’s important to you. Instead, make strong connections by focusing on what’s important to others.
7) Fit in Face-Time. Find creative ways to fit in “Face Time” into activities that you would be doing anyway.
8) Sift Your Orbits. Situations change. Relationships change. Therefore, Orbits change. Having the right people in your Orbits requires sifting out the wrong ones.
9) Add Depth and Breadth. Orbits don’t exist apart from your social network but rather within them. Don’t stop with an invitation to connect. Delve deeper to create the kinds of meaningful connections that matter.
10) Start Your Own Orbital Journey. Don’t just plan…DO!
Family of Contact Management Apps
VIPorbit provides enhanced features beyond those built into standard OSX productivity apps, and tracks calendars, contacts, tasks and social media activity all from one place. It includes:
VIPorbit Contact Manager for iPad is free-to-try for up to 100 contacts, with an in-app upgrade to unlimited contacts for $4.99, and VIPorbit Contact Manager for iPhone is free. Both are available on the iTunes App Store. A VIPsync Service is available for $4.99/month or $45/year to provide updates across the Mac, iPhone and iPad.
VIPsync Service is available for $4.99/month or $45/year to provide updates across the Mac, iPhone and iPad. Back Up My Stuff service is included free-of-charge for added protection and peace of mind.
About VIPorbit Software
VIPorbit Software International, Inc., specializes in contact management apps that help business professionals build sustainable relationships that lead to greater success. VIPorbit is led by co-founder and CEO Mike Muhney, a recognized relationship management expert, who was the co-inventor of ACT!, which established the contact management category in 1987.
VIPorbit is a trademark of VIPorbit Software International. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.